Home Ratings & Reviews

Crowned Heads Jericho Hill

I was just wondering if anyone has smoked the CH Jericho Hill yet and what their thoughts were...I had the OBS and Willy Lee pre-release's, and had two 44S's yesterday. It is a considerable step up in strength level for them and I think they have nailed it yet again.

Anyways, I'm a huge fan of CH and good friends with one of their employees...always interested to hear anyone's experience with their cigars.

Comments

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    i smoked one at IPCPR. it was a great stick. you wont regret getting some
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    edit- I thought I bought two of those, but they were the Angels Anvil instead.
  • Trident:
    i smoked one at IPCPR. it was a great stick. you wont regret getting some

Yeah, I've smoked about a dozen over the past few of months. The LBV and OBS stick out as the most flavorful sizes for me.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait for these!! Damn new releases
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked a .44S Friday night..loved it..might burn the OBS tonight.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Smoke one ROT last night for the first time. The Willy Lee. I think I like the Las Calaveras better, but this was damn good. Some age could do them well.
    Chuck N:
    Smoke one ROT last night for the first time. The Willy Lee. I think I like the Las Calaveras better, but this was damn good. Some age could do them well.
    As of today I have smoked 2..the .44s and the OBS...they are right on the same level as the Las Calaveras with a slight edge to the LC due to some spice factor that I don't get from the Jericho Hill..cant wait to see what age will do for these bad boys!!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Chuck N:
    As of today I have smoked 2..the .44s and the OBS...they are right on the same level as the Las Calaveras with a slight edge to the LC due to some spice factor that I don't get from the Jericho Hill..cant wait to see what age will do for these bad boys!!

Sounds great and have heard nothing but good things about both this and the LC. It's cool that the LC will be a yearly release but heard the blends will be different so have to see about snagging some from this years batch.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

jimmyv723:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Chuck N:

Sounds great and have heard nothing but good things about both this and the LC. It's cool that the LC will be a yearly release but heard the blends will be different so have to see about snagging some from this years batch.
    I feel you...Ive thought about picking up another box of Las Calaveras before they are gone for 2014.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    agree with aging them!! Damn good smoke even guys I know that don't like "dark" wrappers really enjoyed this smoke
    Money can't buy taste
  • jimmyv723:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Chuck N:

Affirmative...the blend will change each year
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Finally had one today, and damn was it good. Way better than the LC in my opinion, right up there with the Angel's Anvil TAA.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Is one of the sizes named "The Gunslinger" or "Roland Deschain"?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta love a cigar inspired by Johnny Cash! Gotta get me some of these!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon