Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

ooh peice of candy!!BOOM!!!

twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
OK ,so J.D sent me a box today. destroyed mailbox photo: Destroyed Mailbox DestroyedMailbox.jpg at first i thought it was some more bands(cool)so i open it and see some cool bands.mingled in with the bands i find some signature keylime candies!!(wicked cool)and in the middle of candy counting i feel something.what is this?????BOOM!!!@!@## jd50ae photo IMG_20140821_16230_edit_1408652620295_zpsygbi2ws8.jpg I CANT EVEN IMAGINE WHAT IVE DONE TO WARRANT THIS!This was an amazing and unexpected treat.thankyou so much brother!!
no matter where you go, there you are.

Comments

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD is on a tear! I know better than to say this but I've never had a Kristoff.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    JD is off the chain! Not a single one of us is safe
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    That is a nice bonus!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang nice hit, JD!! Love me some Kristoff! What an awesome smackdown!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow great hit JD! Kristoff some good stuff!
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Vance, you will be busy for a while with that load. At least you have some fine smokes while you take inventory. Nice hit JD, and using bands for packaging material, brilliant.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like the note to Vance says, I actually bought 2 Kristoffs to send with some bands but I got low and smoked them. Glad I did but the guilt got to me and I had to make it up. Enjoy brother, I did.