Home Ratings & Reviews

New releases

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'd like to try....
LFD 1994
Ortega Serie D Black
Quesada Oktoberfest Krone
Nat Sherman Joel Sherman 75th Anniversary
So many to try so little $$ and time... Anyone try one of these, please report back! Thanks

Comments

• ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    I just noticed the the LFD 1994 at my B&M a few hours ago. You want me to pick you up some?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    The D is very very good, will be in my top list. Not a dpg like blend really, but has some kick. Just a damn good cigar Shizz.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    I'd like to try....
    LFD 1994
    Ortega Serie D Black
    Quesada Oktoberfest Krone
    Nat Sherman Joel Sherman 75th Anniversary
    So many to try so little $$ and time... Anyone try one of these, please report back! Thanks
    I'll take care of some of this list for you Jim...no worries.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take the D off ya list Shizz....I got you!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    if you have not had the Room 101 The big Payback then you should add that to the list too.
    just sayin.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    if you have not had the Room 101 The big Payback then you should add that to the list too.
    just sayin.
    Except that i am not a fan of the back story to that cigar. Matt, Tom and Christian used to be such great friends. :(
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bearb:
    kuzi16:
    just sayin.
    Except that i am not a fan of the back story to that cigar. Matt, Tom and Christian used to be such great friends. :(
    I admit to not knowing much of that backstory, but on a similar note the backstory of the cigar (any cigar) always seems to make it a better smoke for me. I know it's just a mental thing but if I know the backstory and really dig it, even if it's a personal backstory from the BORK sending me the cigar, I always seem to enjoy the stick that much more.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    i have a LFD for you, i will send it with the tat mexican i have for you
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Was just in here to ask Jim if he got the 1994 yet cause I picked up two last night. My B&M guy ordered 24 box's at the Vegas show last month and has these in stock now.
    FireRob:
    Trident:
    Was just in here to ask Jim if he got the 1994 yet cause I picked up two last night. My B&M guy ordered 24 box's at the Vegas show last month and has these in stock now.
    damn Rob, just... Damn.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    FireRob:
    Trident:
    damn Rob, just... Damn.
    That is what I told my B&M guy. He said he really liked them and made a big order.

Brett are you saying you want to try some of these???
    FireRob:
    90+ Irishman:
    FireRob:
    Trident:
    damn Rob, just... Damn.
    That is what I told my B&M guy. He said he really liked them and made a big order.

Brett are you saying you want to try some of these???
    Nope no interest at all, I hate LFD almost as much as I hate anything from MF etc. but thanks for thinking of me :)