Home Non Cigar Related

Ice Bucket Challenges

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Hey guys (and gals), I finally got nominated for the Ice Bucket Challenge last night. Noticed that no one has created a thread for it here yet (unless I somehow missed it). So, if you have already done it and would like to share it with all of us, feel free to post it up!!!! If anyone wants to look up videos of cigar celebs doing it as well, that might be cool too. Anyways, I should have mine done later today and I'll post the video here in addition to Facebook.
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No teacups... Let's see a big blue gatorade sized buckettabucketful!

Best one I've seen yet: The Philly Eagles jumped into a waist high above ground pool fulla ice chunks, then four big backhoes emptied their scoops fulla water on their heads.

Extra points if you get Unicorn or TaraLee to do it.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I did it, helped me raise around $650 for ALS hope. Posted here a while back, not the video just asking if anyone had done it, but no one replied.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i wont dump ice. but i already penned a check.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Probably the best one I've seen was the owner of Grunt Style shirts getting his staff to waterboard him with ice water for this.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    My favorite was Patrick Stewart's.

Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    My favorite was Patrick Stewart's.

Love that man...engage!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White