Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Rocket Man form Canada

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
So finally getting around to posting this...I received a box from CCOM... Thanks alot Paul....had to explain that one to the wife that I didn't order it... and show her the paperwork.. open to find a great selection of AB sticks all very nice indeed, Very much appreciated and Thank you so very much..

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Man, I hate when this happens. Good thing your wife at least reads the note. Mine doesn't want any part of it after seeing the box. She just gives me the LOOK and now says," don't tell me someone bombed you again." Anyway, you can't go wrong with a Alec Bradley hit, enjoy Mike. Seems your on a few folks radar.

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Man, I hate when this happens. Good thing your wife at least reads the note. Mine doesn't want any part of it after seeing the box. She just gives me the LOOK and now says," don't tell me someone bombed you again." Anyway, you can't go wrong with a Alec Bradley hit, enjoy Mike. Seems your on a few folks radar.

Nice hit and congrats Mike you certainly deserve some love here :) Oh and Rick sorry but guess you'll be getting THAT look from the Missus again soon...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

Nice hit and congrats Mike you certainly deserve some love here :) Oh and Rick sorry but guess you'll be getting THAT look from the Missus again soon...

It's too early in the day for jacking threads, go back to bed. Before SpaceMan here lights you up. Apologizes Mike, Brett still hasn't recovered from not taking his Meds yesterday, lol.

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

It's too early in the day for jacking threads, go back to bed. Before SpaceMan here lights you up. Apologizes Mike, Brett still hasn't recovered from not taking his Meds yesterday, lol.

So the Peanut Gallery finally comments?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • 11rocket1111rocket11 Posts: 138
    Hope you enjoy them :)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    11rocket11:
    Hope you enjoy them :)
    I enjoyed mine!! :) Thanks!!