Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Aww! You Guys! Shouldn't have!

I was hoping nobody would notice, but you guys never seem to stop amazing me! Thank you all soo much, I really appreciate everything!

my first Birthday Bombing!

Aj

PS. I will get you all back!

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woo Hoo!!!! Glad they made it, A.J.! Happy Birthday!!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday! And you can blame Puff for it all. I believe he even provided the cigars to us to send to you.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday! This one floated under the radar. Going ro have to start keeping better notes on you fellas. I'm usually too bust stalking Toombes.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy!! Happy B-Day!!!
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Best B-day I have had in years..... So crazy! I love You Guys!

Aj
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday!! PM to ya
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Well dad gum, sorry I missed this, your one of the few people I like on here. Happy Birthday AJ!!!

Speaking of people I don't like, anyone know if Ejgorman, Sherman, or PB have a birthday soon. Got a fresh box of poop to send and don't want it going to waste. :-o
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Well dad gum, sorry I missed this, your one of the few people I like on here. Happy Birthday AJ!!!

Speaking of people I don't like, anyone know if Ejgorman, Sherman, or PB have a birthday soon. Got a fresh box of poop to send and don't want it going to waste. :-o
    Poop, huh? What do you think, AJ? Should I send him some?
    WaltBasil:
    FireRob:

Poop, huh? What do you think, AJ? Should I send him some?
    Walt my man, we have already made that trade once
    Oh and AJ would have gotten the good stuff not poop. That was reserved for the likes of Sherm and his constant sending me cigars and bashen on my Bears
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Got a fresh box of poop to send and don't want it going to waste. :-o
    Bears tickets huh?
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Best B-day I have had in years..... So crazy! I love You Guys!

Aj
    We usually get a birthday boy on the ground and beat his eyes shut. You got off lucky!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice job guys, great spanking, and Happy B-Day Aj.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    FireRob:
    Oh and AJ would have gotten the good stuff not poop. That was reserved for the likes of Sherm and his constant sending me cigars and bashen on my Bears
    who are the bears?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    FireRob:
    who are the bears?
    You know... the critters that poop in the woods...
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    I actually love the POOP!

I got some from Walt for Christmas... its here on my desk. Theres a can of well......... poop flavored smells you can buy.... so you leave this on your bosses Desk then spray the smell around! People fly off the freaking handle like that! Its soooooo Much Fun!

And really guys, this was a solid beating! so y'all can put down the canes and let my poor bottom heal! Kristoffs.... ISOM's.....5 Vegas...... Man-o-war.... La Herencia...... A selection of Gods that are too deserving of a jack-wagon like me.

Thank you ALL.... Thank you Cigar.Com.

Aj
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Happy b-day bro! Meant to get something air born for you, but it's been hectic 'round here lately. Oh well, a little aftermath is always good too...
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:

Somehow I always wind up being mentioned in these Bear fanatic rants of yours even though I've never talked smack about your beloved Bears. That's ok. I understand Da Bears' true colors are green (envy) and I truly feel bad that you have nothing to do come January but cuddle up with your teddy Bear and your Ditka dolly. Here I thought a bear **** in the woods, but apparently they poop in Texas. No wonder they struggle in the post-season; they're bringing PG content to an R rated game. DA BEARS STILL SUCK!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    ejgorman:
    FireRob:

Somehow I always wind up being mentioned in these Bear fanatic rants of yours even though I've never talked smack about your beloved Bears. That's ok. I understand Da Bears' true colors are green (envy) and I truly feel bad that you have nothing to do come January but cuddle up with your teddy Bear and your Ditka dolly. Here I thought a bear **** in the woods, but apparently they poop in Texas. No wonder they struggle in the post-season; they're bringing PG content to an R rated game. DA BEARS STILL SUCK!
    I do kind of drag you into these don't I? I think were like the fox and the hound, could have been great friends until I found out you lived in Cheese head country of Wisconsin and the natural hatred took over. LOL But then again I don't think I really know the story of the fox and the hound so I could be all wrong on that one. One day we got to go to a game together. Or at least watch a game on tv and smoke a cigar.