Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Finally...

ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
I felt like the red-headed step child until today! Finally, finally I get a welcome from Vance! Seriously though, I appreciate it! I've been admiring your creativity since I got here and was hoping it was just a matter of time. You were already on my list and now you'll wind up with a little somethin extra. By the way, anyone able to share Twistedstem's addy? It's buried under a pile of week old Mac n cheese... image
East Side 2015
KLMOW Badge 8/2014
Team Trident 2014

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sending now
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM coming to you. Awesome work Vance!
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    I cheated, I asked if I could send some specific bands and get a custom ordered bookmark in exchange for some cigars. In doing so I got the best bookmark on Ccom! It's all Mike Ditka bands and Vance said it's the only two sided one he has made (at least at the time it was, but I know I got the first two sided bookmark)

Good job Vance and way to make Eric sweat it out a little.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    I felt like the red-headed step child until today! Finally, finally I get a welcome from Vance! Seriously though, I appreciate it! I've been admiring your creativity since I got here and was hoping it was just a matter of time. You were already on my list and now you'll wind up with a little somethin extra. By the way, anyone able to share Twistedstem's addy? It's buried under a pile of week old Mac n cheese... image
    Kinda funny you address eluded me for quite sometime!! I am really glad you like it!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.