Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

He beat me to the punch

rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
I stop home with a few mailing labels, one of which was for a welcome gift to the newbie AshMe. Open the mailbox, and blam. Flatrate to the jaw. Fortunately, I did not seal up his box yet since I ran out of tape. No need for bubble wrap anymore.

Thanks Mike. I look forward to trying them. I never judge a cigar until I smoke one, so I will give you my opinion.

Comments

• Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    As always, that is a good target.
  • Options
    AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    Anytime Sherm! Can't hear a brother say they haven't tried something and hold back when I have some! Please enjoy and definitely post your views on VS once you've tried them. If you like them, let me know. Cuz I'm thinking of trying a couple more VS fivers since I did well with the Vintage Select. See ya! And let your neighbors know you're alright when the smoke clears! lol
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • Options
    Thanks.

Oh, by the way . . . 9405 5036 9930 0363 2332 81
  • Options
    uh oh...Now look at what I dun did.
  • Options
    If it makes you feel any better, it was going out today regardless. You just made the box a little heavier.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    If it makes you feel any better, it was going out today regardless. You just made the box a little heavier.
    Ha ha ha
  • Options
    And heavier it was! twice as heavy!! Two fivers back to back.. Thanks sherm!! I haven't had ANY of these and I've been dying to get out of my 5 vegas/macanudo/MOW routine!! Its getting old. I dont know which to smoke first...so I'll let you guys help me decide. I've narrowed it down to the 4 that were on my hitlist:
    1. Ave maria
    2. Oliva O
    3. San Cristobal
    4. Torano