Home General Discussion

Woodshed or Smokeshed?

jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
OK so I built a little 8x10 shed to keep my firewood dry. Looking at it now, seems it might make a mini man cave perfect for a smoke in the rain or snow. While I was building it, I did put a hammock inside and seems to fit perfect.

Not sure what I would do with the wood (maybe build a second one next to this one?).

Relaxing while building it......

Comments

• AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    Damn. Why is it I can't do something like that with my bare hands? I hate my worthless self. Well done, sir.
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Well that looks awesome! But you know what the answer is going to be around here: SMOKESHED!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not double or triple the size of that one? Why by golly you could stack the wood in such a way as to add to the comfort of a smoke shack and it looks like you have plenty of wood already :)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like the life Jim! I'd build a bigger one for herfin....you'd have to insulate, get a wood stove, electricity.. Project time!!
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    AshMe:
    Damn. Why is it I can't do something like that with my bare hands? I hate my worthless self. Well done, sir.
    I know it man, when it comes to carpentry I am terrible! Like muhammed ali with a skill saw.

Aj
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great little wood/smoke shed.Smoke in the summer,firewood in the winter.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Build you an even bigger smoke shed next to it.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    Build you an even bigger smoke shed next to it.
    I like this idea too. Go ahead and put 4 walls on... and a wood stove!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Looks like the life Jim! I'd build a bigger one for herfin....you'd have to insulate, get a wood stove, electricity.. Project time!!
    beat me to it
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Looks Good,
    build the man cave attached to this wood cover with a wood stove, then when it gets cold in there "reach over" to the other and grab another stick to warm up the fire in the man cave addon, that way no need to go out into the cold to get more wood to warm the man cave back up