Home Non Cigar Related

Really..? Another stupid study.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Do you think pizza makers and consumers have known this all along. Just how much money was wasted on this idiot study?

"According to a new study published in the August issue of the Journal of Food Science, titled “Qualification of Pizza Baking Properties of Difference Cheese and Their Correlation with Cheese Functionality,” mozzarella is the best pizza cheese because it melts, bubbles and browns better than any other cheese.."

It probably took a whole panel of idiots and months just to come up with the study title. But they got to eat a lot of free pizza.

Comments

• jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. I wonder how much it cost to come to that conclusion? Don't we all feel smarter now?

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    ROFL! Wouldn't be surprised if it was funded by a $2 million grant from the Dept. of Agriculture.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They spent a bunch of money to determine that the most obvious choice for cheese on a pizza was the best one. Hopefully, they didn't test American cheese.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    ROFL! Wouldn't be surprised if it was funded by a $2 million grant from the Dept. of Agriculture.
    Yeah right? All the mozzarella producers!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Hey, now pizza is serious business! haha

That just as bad as the biscuit study. There was a study done to see if hot biscuits or cold biscuits taste better -.-
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ranks up there with the study that said the kids get hurt on tricycles because they are unstable because they have three wheels!