Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Opus X at your bnm

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone have a bnm that sell OpusX at MSRP?
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll check. Mine often has some, not sure the prices. Check also rain city cigar in Seattle. If they can't ship let me know and I'll grab some when I am there next which might be a few weeks.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, mine get's Opus once a year and they sell out in about 20 min
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Not my B&M but was in one west of downtown that had some but they were higher then MSRP. Not a fan of that B&M. Over priced and a bunch of hoyty hipsters who all seemed like they were there cause it was the cool place to be, then for the cigars. Even had some dude in a stocking hat playing guitar. It was 104* that day...Too F'en hot to be wearing a snow ski winter hat! (I swear I am not that old, but sometimes I am just annoyed by these teens and younger 20 something's and what they think is cool)

Sorry, back on topic...

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Think Avengethis, said he picked some up by the BnM, by him for about msrp
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    If I can make it the Fuentes are coming to town soon and only bring the high end stuff...hopefully I can grab some nice stuff
    Money can't buy taste
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As soon as I am off the good meds and can drive I will run up to a B&M here and see if they have them. Can not remember off top of my head if try do or not.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My shop always has a few sizes in stock. Mostly smaller vitolas. I think pretty close to msrp, before taxes. I can check sizes and prices just let me know, DZR.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I picked up at the time the last of what they had. About 7 or 8. $10 for the Power Ranger vitola.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Picked up some short belicoso on monday at a very good price. One of the few mom and pop stores left around my neck of the woods. Let me know if you need any.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a couple of B&Ms that carry them. Let me know what you're looking for specifically.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for a handful or so of either #4, **** or fuente fuente. The best I can find these at are $15.99 (+tax) ea. and it's a good 1 hr 40 min drive. If your bnm carries them for a lot less, I'd appreciate it if you can help me out. Thanks
    danielzreyes:
    Looking for a handful or so of either #4, **** or fuente fuente. The best I can find these at are $15.99 (+tax) ea. and it's a good 1 hr 40 min drive. If your bnm carries them for a lot less, I'd appreciate it if you can help me out. Thanks
    The **** is the power ranger. I'll go see if they got anymore in and will check back with you.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    avengethis:
    danielzreyes:
    The **** is the power ranger. I'll go see if they got anymore in and will check back with you.
    Thanks
    If you want to wait when the Fuentes come to town I can grab what ever you want...I think the love affairs last year were about $15
    Money can't buy taste
    But yeah opus has gone up in price...crap I think the fuente Fuentes are up to $17 from last I remember
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    But yeah opus has gone up in price...crap I think the fuente Fuentes are up to $17 from last I remember
    mannn don't tell me that
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Made a trip out to the B&M that sells Opus for MSRP and they are out. Sorry man. Was hoping to be able to hook you up.
    Yeah same here. All out.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be on lookout
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one one close to me that has these that is a mile frome my house I will check in the am for you.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    ill check my shop.
  • BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    What is MSRP compared to CCOM?
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    3 places here usually have them with 2 or 3 different sizes
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. I can never find Opus, LP, or htf Tats at least at normal prices.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    a B&M by usually has a good stock and good prices. PM me whats up and ill swing by there soon
    Thanks everyone for looking. I appreciate it very much
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send me a PM or text of what exactly you're looking for...the whole opus naming is a bit confusing...
    I just got back from the b&m they are expecting more within the next few days. Fuente Fuente for 15 and change and the robusto size 20 and change.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    I just got back from the b&m they are expecting more within the next few days. Fuente Fuente for 15 and change and the robusto size 20 and change.
    sent you a PM buddy.
    Did not get it, nothing in my inbox.p
    MOW badge received.