Home General Discussion

Here is my camping spread that I packed.

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
Here is what I packed in the Herf-a-Dor for my weekend camping.
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Awesome! That VSG makes my stecker peck up.......
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Great looking camping supplies there, though you might think about doubling it :P
    Never know what all that relaxing and fishing/drinking time might do to the "I Would Love a Great Cigar" initiator in the back of your brain :D
    Wishing you and the family (&/or) friends a Great Camping trip Brother
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like you're really going to enjoy the weekend. Have fun!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The herf a dor is full so I should be good. It's just the weekend so this would provide 4+ a day. That should be plenty.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Have a great time & be safe this holiday weekend!
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Looks like my kind of camping trip! Nice selection
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    That's a nice selection right there, Brad. Hope the thunderstorms leave you alone and ya have a great weekend!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching lightning out in the distance. Looks like this round is going to miss us. Had the tatuaje 10th anniversary Miami tonight and the viaje. Both were great smokes. The tat is one I'll be getting more of
    Team O'Donnell FTW!