Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade and a Bomb

jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
Last week jlmarta started a thread looking to try some of the Davidoff 4x4 and preferably the Coronas. I had some so told him I would send some his way. We decided to do a blind trade where he would just send me a blind fiver and I would send him five of the 4x4s and whatever else jumped in there. Got my end today and you nailed it bro. Some favorites and a couple I haven't tried yet and really looking forward to. Have never gotten around to trying the AAA and been on a smaller ring gauge kick lately too so that should be good. Thanks again and hope you like the 4x4s and the tag-a-longs...

The Bomb I got today was from our good friend Royln and as I should have known he went way above and beyond. I had originally asked about the Matildes he had posted about getting. He said he'd be more than happy to send me a few to try and he decided to send some others I've been drooling over lately as well. Thanks so much bro and really looking forward to trying these. Will definitely have to send you something soon I hope...

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
2015 Gang War - East Coast
Enola Gay - Target #29

Comments

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Uber nice!
  • AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    Wow. Double whammy. Looks like your Labor Day weekend is going to be pimpin. I love that sealing machine thing that Roylin used to pack the cigars! I guess you start getting good at this once you've been around the block a couple times. Might get one myself.
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hits. Lots of peacefull hours in those cigars.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn nice! Love to hear how those Jericho Hills are, look very tasty!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Nice hits fellas
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Last week jlmarta started a thread looking to try some of the Davidoff 4x4 and preferably the Coronas. I had some so told him I would send some his way. We decided to do a blind trade where he would just send me a blind fiver and I would send him five of the 4x4s and whatever else jumped in there. Got my end today and you nailed it bro. Some favorites and a couple I haven't tried yet and really looking forward to. Have never gotten around to trying the AAA and been on a smaller ring gauge kick lately too so that should be good. Thanks again and hope you like the 4x4s and the tag-a-longs...

Glad you like those, Jimmy. I happened to have some of your faves on hand. Enjoy, my friend. Your end of the trade will most likely land here today and I'm looking forward to it. Have a great day..... ??
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just as I thought.. Jimmy's trade was delivered yesterday afternoon. And a nice piece of work it is, too. Not only did he send the agreed 4x4's that I've been wanting to try, he also threw in a few good solid smokes just 'cuz he's such a nice guy. There's a 5 Vegas Classic, a MOWPA, and a 5Vegas Gold all of which I like quite well. Here's the lineup:
    photo 5E662296-B9F0-49CA-8963-3D9515A20127.jpg

Thanks muchly, Jimmy-lad. Youze iz a good kid..... ??
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AshMe:
    Wow. Double whammy. Looks like your Labor Day weekend is going to be pimpin. I love that sealing machine thing that Roylin used to pack the cigars! I guess you start getting good at this once you've been around the block a couple times. Might get one myself.
    They are just 5 finger ziplock bags.
  • AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    ^^^ Hmm...Do they sell those at walmart?
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AshMe:
    ^^^ Hmm...Do they sell those at walmart?
    PM to you
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Just as I thought.. Jimmy's trade was delivered yesterday afternoon. And a nice piece of work it is, too. Not only did he send the agreed 4x4's that I've been wanting to try, he also threw in a few good solid smokes just 'cuz he's such a nice guy. There's a 5 Vegas Classic, a MOWPA, and a 5Vegas Gold all of which I like quite well. Here's the lineup:
    photo 5E662296-B9F0-49CA-8963-3D9515A20127.jpg

Thanks muchly, Jimmy-lad. Youze iz a good kid..... ??

Just glad I had some stuff on hand that were listed in your Favorites to throw in with the 4x4s. Completely missed the RP 90 listed on it though or would have put one of those in there too. Hope you like those 4x4s and they're a pretty good little stick and I'm not a big Connie or Mild fan either.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29