And I even got a laugh out of him...

2»

Comments

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    jliu:
    haha nice! these guys here aint so bad eh eh eh eh eh
    Now that I know what an RG is ... Yeah, they are still great :)

I am not sure about sock pictures. That seems to be covered already.
    RG is ring guage. so its eseentially the girth of a cigar. 64 RG is one inch
  • Options
    UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    So a big giant cigar :)
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We could always send you an LFD Digger..... What'd ya think Roman, could she pull it off like Luke did?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I'm sorry..I see no cigars in those pics...lol...thanks for sharing. As irishman said thanks for classing the place up.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    We could always send you an LFD Digger..... What'd ya think Roman, could she pull it off like Luke did?
    There is nothing I can't pull off. (what did Luke do?)
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    I'm sorry..I see no cigars in those pics...lol...thanks for sharing. As irishman said thanks for classing the place up.
    You are welcome! I see lots of sock pictures and hand pictures, I figured a face picture would be nice.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    deejmemixx:
    You are welcome! I see lots of sock pictures and hand pictures, I figured a face picture would be nice.
    Yeah... but with some of the faces around here... not so much. ;^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Unicorn:
    90+ Irishman:
    Wow you may regret saying that. Let's just say that for the sake of argument Luke got a lot of crap for smoking that with Roman and his crew and a lot of analogies to his manhood came into question....
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Oooh, zing! I don't know. Roman and Jiuun were pretty handsome. And Noah in his pink, I mean coral, shirt.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    jliu:
    Now that I know what an RG is ... Yeah, they are still great :) .
    Ok my apologizes. From here on out I will behave my self and give you respect like you were my own sister
  • Options
    FireRob:
    Unicorn:
    jliu:
    Now that I know what an RG is ... Yeah, they are still great :) .
    Ok my apologizes. From here on out I will behave my self and give you respect like you were my own sister
    I'm not sure that is better Rob, I know plenty of big brothers that are vicious to their little sisters tehehehe
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    [Wow you may regret saying that. Let's just say that for the sake of argument Luke got a lot of crap for smoking that with Roman and his crew and a lot of analogies to his manhood came into question....
    And I am not a man... so I'm "safe." I don't care what anyone says about my manhood.
  • Options
    FireRob:

Who wants to be treated like someone's annoying little sister? I'm pretty relaxed you know, and I have a great sense of humor, so don't stress :)
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    Oh! And I am going to do a Tupperware thingee I guess for a bit. Until I know I can smoke these guys without major beef. Do they make pink humidors? I probably could google that....

Girls and their Tupperware, never get between a lady and her Tupperware, always return Tupperware clean and promptly, lol. I used to make Tupperware where I work.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Unicorn:
    Oh! And I am going to do a Tupperware thingee I guess for a bit. Until I know I can smoke these guys without major beef. Do they make pink humidors? I probably could google that....

Girls and their Tupperware, never get between a lady and her Tupperware, always return Tupperware clean and promptly, lol. I used to make Tupperware where I work.
    And never return Tupperware empty!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Unicorn:
    90+ Irishman:
    As a matter of fact, he smoked a 70 RG gauge cigar, but decided to V-cut it...and he took the band off before he lit it...so, you can totally get your own mental picture. I spoke to his fiance that night and made sure she was real...they are now happily married
  • Options
    Unicorn:
    FireRob:

Who wants to be treated like someone's annoying little sister? I'm pretty relaxed you know, and I have a great sense of humor, so don't stress :)
    I totally agree with Jamie...I picture her more as lenny from Fast and Furious...the hot chic that wants to hang out in the cool guy club
  • Options
    Trident:
    Unicorn:
    FireRob:

I totally agree with Jamie...I picture her more as lenny from Fast and Furious...the hot chic that wants to hang out in the cool guy club
    one day i'll get into the cool guy club, somehow i think jamie will before me
  • Options
    Trident:
    Unicorn:
    FireRob:

Letty right? She's gorgeous. I think you are already in the cool club Roman.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Unicorn:
    FireRob:

In that case, game on.

90+ Irishman:
    I'm not sure that is better Rob, I know plenty of big brothers that are vicious to their little sisters tehehehe
    Good point, but my little sis was always taken care of by big brother
  • Options
    Unicorn:
    deejmemixx:
    it was...But again..I seen no cigars in those pics
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    Unicorn:
    deejmemixx:
    Tell me how to fix that. Lol
  • Options
    Unicorn:
    deejmemixx:
    Unicorn:
    deejmemixx:
    Tell me how to fix that. Lol
    ....lol...don't have that (as the redneck mafia would say) Purdy face in da picture... jk it's nice to see someone worth looking at in the forums
  • Options
    Thank you very much!! This forum is good for my self confidence lol