Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Does anyone have any CAO Sopranos Associate / Boss / Soldier ?

I am a huge Sopranos fanatic and collect Sopranos memorabilia. I understand CAO has discontinued their line of Sopranos cigar. I would very much like to add the entire CAO Sopranos to my collection. Does anyone have any CAO Sopranos Associate / Boss / Soldier available for sale ?

Comments

• honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    I don't have any, but if you called ccom here they might be able to help you
    Others here have said that they can sometimes "discover" lost gems in there inventory
    Also I noticed a CAO web addy that has a buy "search for store" function .........
    CAO Cigars-Sopranos
    Hope that helps
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. . . I have a couple but not for sale. I have seen them in BnM's, so look around and you may be able to find them. I would want a box if I was a fan. Really cool
  • dopey621dopey621 Posts: 5
    What is BnM's Let me know if you want to sell them; name a price.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's shorthand for brick and mortar stores. He's suggesting that you contact your local cigar stores to find one that may have some for sale .
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    i have several box's, actually only selling 1 box of soldiers, pm for price
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Hey Dopey, there is an auction going on right now for something I bet you'd want in your collection.
  • dopey621dopey621 Posts: 5
    Can you send me the link or name of auction? I appreciate it !
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dopey621:
    Can you send me the link or name of auction? I appreciate it !
    http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/825149.aspx
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Welcome to the forum check your PM.
  • I actually have one of these sets that I've considered putting up for auction on one of the FB cigar groups I'm a member of. But I'm a sucker for helping someone complete a collection. Feel free to shoot me an email if you'd like to see pics/talk about it. I'm at rwmcrae@gmail.com

This isn't my picture, but it's the set I have. (It woudln't let me link to the pic of it on my Facebook account)

http://imagestore.puff.com/2009/07/21/p_2661486_0.jpg
  • Cigar-717069Cigar-717069 Posts: 1
    i have the whole box.  dortho@yahoo.com if your interested 
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, first post and brings up a necor thread. 
    But I'll bite. 
    Send the box and then I'll send you a money order.
     :* 
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Cigar-747132Cigar-747132 Posts: 1
    i have aot of sopranos cigars on different sizes without the box...gave the boxes away unfortunately. willing to sell if interested
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a good one.  :D
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    holy necro spam post batman. 

but just a little PSA for all the botls that liked the sopranos and were eager to spend their hard earned cash on the new guy's vintage sopranos....(LOLOL)....

this blend is being rereleased by CAO this fall under the new name of Consigliere.
    more info here: http://halfwheel.com/ipcpr-2016-general-cigar-co/128060

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome. I loved those. I was able to find some for a good price and still have around 5 left but glad to hear they're coming back
  • Cigar-20004197Cigar-20004197 Posts: 1
    Does anyone still happen to have any soprano editions? I understand that they were re-released as consigliere, but I am also a huge sopranos fan and collector. Thank you. 
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes there are 2 boxes at my local B&M 
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.