Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mr. Robinson Bombs the Neighborhood...

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
So... in spite of my insistence to the contrary, Royln decided to launch a nuclear strike that has leveled half of the city of Latrobe, including the boyhood home of Mr. Rogers!

He told me in a PM he'd been wanting to smack me around, and it turns out the dude hits like Mike Tyson! What an amazing fiver, bro! A couple of favs (Ave Maria and My Father) along with three beauties I've been wanting to try (Jericho Hill, Viaje, and Serie D ISOM). Seriously awesome, Royln! Thank you so much for these great sticks! Once I finish cleaning up the debris, I shall begin plotting my revenge... muahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch. Lit up there Doug. Ro is leaving a trail of destruction
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jericho Hill. I need to get my hands on a couple of those. Thats a nice hit though!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    Those look awesome!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very sexy line up Doug-- you will find much enjoyment!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow congrats Doug and amazing knuckle sammich Royln!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Great hit, great target!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they arrived safely Doug..enjoy them my friend.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh...mama viaje! Awesome bomb Rolyn!
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    Oh...mama viaje! Awesome bomb Rolyn!
    Yours are coming soon! Nice hit Rolyn!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The My Father - Lounge Edition is a great smoke, the ONLY My Father I will smoke ROTS (Right Off The Shelf). You are in for a treat.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    The My Father - Lounge Edition is a great smoke, the ONLY My Father I will smoke ROTS (Right Off The Shelf). You are in for a treat.
    Can't wait! Smoked the Jericho Hill tonight. Very nice!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good lookin hit!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Purty hit there Ro !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961