Home Non Cigar Related

I thought I was out.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Now all I need is more flat rates, zip locks, humi bags, cigars, labels, addresses and energy. In 2 or 3 months the rampage resumes. I need yo take a brake from everything, so I am taking the chance to re-lax, re-coup, re-stock, re-think, re-do lists and generally look for excuses to have a cigar or a cup of coffee, which by the way, are excuses to have the other. My Cinco Vegas Golds have reached a really great point in the aging process (6 months) and are a joy to smoke, even smoking the pointy ones. Can't wait for them to be at least a year old.

Comments

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Now all I need is more flat rates, zip locks, humi bags, cigars, labels, addresses and energy. In 2 or 3 months the rampage resumes. I need yo take a brake from everything, so I am taking the chance to re-lax, re-coup, re-stock, re-think, re-do lists and generally look for excuses to have a cigar or a cup of coffee, which by the way, are excuses to have the other. My Cinco Vegas Golds have reached a really great point in the aging process (6 months) and are a joy to smoke, even smoking the pointy ones. Can't wait for them to be at least a year old.
    whats a boofle?
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The story goes that someones grandma made the first one out of grandpas old tattered sweaters.

• FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    You earned a good rest.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Wait a minute.... did someone just seriously say they were out of cigars? on THIS forum?
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    those candies are a nice touch :)