Home Ratings & Reviews

Padron 3000 maduro

First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
I got a special day coming up and I am going to bomb myself, I think. I've been looking at buying a box of Padron 3000 maddys. I've smoked a couple of 2000 naturals and i really liked them.I do like the maduro flavor in other sticks. I usually buy 5 or 10 pacs like the daily deal specials to keep most purchases about four or five dollars a stick. Any advice on these cigars? Like em? Hate em? Good value? let it rip.

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love em. I just got a box of the padron maddy londres. Skinny size. I think the padron thousand series and other brown labels are a great deal. Really good smokes!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Love em. I just got a box of the padron maddy londres. Skinny size. I think the padron thousand series and other brown labels are a great deal. Really good smokes!
    yup the londres maduro is a solid smoke for the money. It's nothing special but good flavors and always consistent
    Money can't buy taste
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great choice! A solid go-to for sure!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, fine choice. Like the others above, I prefer this line in the londres vitola, but the 3k is a solid stick.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't go wrong with the Padron 3k. Nothing exciting, but never lets you down.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard you guys and pulled the trigger on the londres maddys. I've been looking for a everyday short smoke. Thanks for the input.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    First Warrior:
    I heard you guys and pulled the trigger on the londres maddys. I've been looking for a everyday short smoke. Thanks for the input.
    if you smoke slow you'll get a hour out of one
    Money can't buy taste
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i usually get an hour to an hour and 30 minutes out of a robusto. I'm looking forward to burning a londres maduro.Maybe this Friday.