Home Cigar 101

What does HC stand for in the Xikar HC series cigars?

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
Does anybody know? What does HC stand for in the Xikar HC series cigars? I've googled around a little but no luck yet.

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've assumed "Havana Cuba", but I could be wrong.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    close.

"Havana Collection"

it was actually supposed to be called Havana Collection but Cuba's Habanos S.A. filed some sort of legal objection.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Amos Umwhat:
    close.

"Havana Collection"

it was actually supposed to be called Havana Collection but Cuba's Habanos S.A. filed some sort of legal objection.
    LOL So, at this point, as for the cigars, I guess they never really talk about what HC stands for? I see plenty of Havana Collection cutters and such. But, the cigars just go by the initials. That's funny.
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    yes "Holy Crap" how much was that? :)