Home Ratings & Reviews

Hoyo De Monterrey - Excalibur - Prensado Oscuro

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
I must have bought a fiver or tener back about a year or so ago and forgotten about it. These are really nice. Anybody had any experience with these? There's also a Connie and a Maddy Excalibur with the same blend inside (I assume).

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only had the Maduro, lovely cigars, absolutely great.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Found a 5 pack of the Maddy Excalibur in my cooler that I didn't even know I had a few months ago and was VERY suprised at how good it was. I always think to buy more, but newer stuff always seems to pop up that I buy instead. Definitely a good cigar and one that I would recommend.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    I don't really like the connies. I'll be on the lookout for these though because I love the hoyo maduros (governor's size!).
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Was sent a Dark Knight in a bomb a few years ago and remember really enjoying it. Haven't had any of their other stuff yet though.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Was sent a Dark Knight in a bomb a few years ago and remember really enjoying it. Haven't had any of their other stuff yet though.
    ise to really like the dark knights...good smoke for the money but ended up having a ton of construction issues
    Money can't buy taste