Home Cigar 101

Coleman cooler

christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
Ever since I put my cigars in a coleman cooler with boveda 65%, my cigars have really done well. Boveda packets seem to last longer too. Cooler is not big but I can always get another one for cheap. I for one will not get another cedar humidor again. I forgot to intially wash it out, but no plastic smell was ever an issue.

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have found the same. I'm using heartfelt beads but again it holds rock stead at 65% without me needing to check on it or baby it. I have some boxes in mine as well as I picked up some cedar trays to help keep that cedar smell around the sticks.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure You remember getting here and people saying buy a cooler lol this is the reason why
    Money can't buy taste
  • christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'm sure You remember getting here and people saying buy a cooler lol this is the reason why
    I was a bit slow to listen. You guys are smarter then I thought LOL.
  • AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    Since we are on topic, I figured I'd post a picture of my Colemie. It sits in a cool corner of my closet.image
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The coolers are designed in such a way to keep things insulated and as airtight as possible. My wineador and cooler require nearly zero maintenance.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AshMe:
    Since we are on topic, I figured I'd post a picture of my Colemie. It sits in a cool corner of my closet.image

That's a super sweet cooler. I may have to think about doing something like, if I keep overbuying stuff.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated pic of my cooler. Cedar shelves are full of 5ers and singles. Still have some box room in this one yet.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White