Home Ratings & Reviews

Oliva Serie V Maduro

I recently won a Serie V maduro at an Oliva event and aside from being a limited run, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what to expect from this cigar. Thanks for the input.

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    tyronect:
    I recently won a Serie V maduro at an Oliva event and aside from being a limited run, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what to expect from this cigar. Thanks for the input.
    A LOT of envy from the BOTL here, so shut up and smoke the damn thing ! LMAO. Just kidding bro'.

These things are a flavour bomb, but they are also full bodied, so eat something before you dig into it. I have a hard time putting individual tastes to sticks in general, but if you have had the "V" in the non Maduro version you will like this one. Lot's of woody earthy flavors and a touch of sweetness from the maduro wrapper.

If you are a fan of full bodied, full flavored sticks, then you should really enjoy it. Congrats on your winnings.
  • smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    Laker you are correct I am uber jealous! The Serie V is definitely in the top 3 for me. I didnt even know that they made it in a maddy. I gotta get my hands on 1 of those...
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    smbrink:
    Laker you are correct I am uber jealous! The Serie V is definitely in the top 3 for me. I didnt even know that they made it in a maddy. I gotta get my hands on 1 of those...
    They are a very rare smoke! hard to come by these days for sure, but if you get a chance to get your hands on some, jump all over it! I split a box of 10 with a buddy of mine that we found and have it resting in his humi. Don't even want to open the box because these things are so awesome!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I picked up a box and ejenne87 bought most of them off me. I a waiting for a special occasion to smoke one, though. I figure I'll give them a bunch of time before I smoke them. I've got plenty of every day smokes - this is such a rare thing to find, I'll make sure to wait a while.
  • Just smoked one for my bday thta had six months on it. Glad I sat on it, this one surely makes a nice special occasion stogie.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Happy birthday!
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    I love the V Maduro. I've only got 4 or 5 left.