Home Ratings & Reviews

Patel 15th Ann. Cigar

Could someone do a review on this cigar please.

Comments

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    christian1971:
    Could someone do a review on this cigar please.
    sure thing..just send me one
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Haven't had one in awhile, but from what I remember it was the best RP I've ever had. I've had a few and for the most part the taste was very consistent across vitolas. The construction was typical RP to me with questionable quality control. If you try one I'd say the best one to try is a toro, the robustos tended to burn to quickly.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never been an RP fan. Probably smoked a handful and there are 1 or 2 in my cooler somewhere. I know there are people that love them, but to me they were in the same class as Gurkha. Pump out a ton of new lines, nothing really great, and poor quality.
    Last night while having a smoke, I read an article in CA about RP. How strict they are in quality control, how they train their rollers to use entubado technique and triple cap, how they don't want to put out too many new lines. I assume it is RP trying to get some of the more serious smokers back, but it did interest me to try the 15th anniversary. I'll have to dig one up and give it a chance.