Home Ratings & Reviews

Padilla Miami Maduro

EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
Has anyone tried Padilla Miami Maduro? I accidentally bought a box of them and don't see many reviews on them.

Comments

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    Has anyone tried Padilla Miami Maduro? I accidentally bought a box of them and don't see many reviews on them.
    Drunk purchase?
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of my cigar purchaes take place after a few libations.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    Most of my cigar purchaes take place after a few libations.
    Nice...wish I could chime in but never had a Padilla Miami Maduro.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought that Padilla stopped making the Miami line. ? Was this the 60 ga. "Golden Bear"? Not sure if we're on the same page, but those were very good.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Old Padilla was good!! New Padilla not so much
    Money can't buy taste
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    I thought that Padilla stopped making the Miami line. ? Was this the 60 ga. "Golden Bear"? Not sure if we're on the same page, but those were very good.
    I got them from the devil site. It says that it's a new blend of an old line. I guess, I'll find out if they're any good.