Home Non Cigar Related
Options

New member of the family

ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
I have been among the missing lately and for good reason. Following two extended weekends (one 4 days and the other 5) to celebrate our daughter's 3rd birthday with family both North and South, we were able to pick up our new puppy from the humane society. She was fostered for a week while her incision healed. She came to us nearly house-broken and has not had an accident inside in the 2 days we've had her. She loves the cat, loves our daughter and only woke once during her first night here. Wish it was always this easy when bringing home a new pet! image
East Side 2015
KLMOW Badge 8/2014
Team Trident 2014

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She looks like she already knows she is home. Congratulations and good on you.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful pup. Looks like ours when she was that age. A rescue, good on you. Any idea what breeds she might be?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's her name?
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Her name is Sadie. She was labeled a boxer mix, but she looks more like a lab to me except for the brindle coat.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a cutie!! Well done Eric, looks like a beautiful family right there!
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Sexy Sadie, nice looking puppy, seems right at home too. She does have the lab wedge head, lab mixes are great dogs. And a hero for bringing her home with you, nice.