Home Cigar 101

Humi-Care EH PLUS

I accidently adjusted the factory pre-set knob and now my Humi-Care EH PLUS won't adjust to my desired 73 percent. Can I fix the problem my self?

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hornbeck:
    I accidently adjusted the factory pre-set knob and now my Humi-Care EH PLUS won't adjust to my desired 73 percent. Can I fix the problem my self?
    whoaaaaaaa desired 73?!?!?! May as well just add water. But I'd google it and see what comes up but at 73 expect mold!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • I'm at about 8,000 feet elevation and was told to keep the humidor at about 73. I take it that's not good for my cigars... Thank you. I will Google it.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hornbeck:
    I'm at about 8,000 feet elevation and was told to keep the humidor at about 73. I take it that's not good for my cigars... Thank you. I will Google it.
    I live outside of Denver, CO at roughly 5200 feet elevation. I've found that in the dry climate and high elevation (CO averaged around 10-15% rH outside most days) that my cigars age and smoke best at much lower rH in my humis. Keep all of my humidors, wineador and cooler at 61-64% rH tops and 60-65 degrees.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Thank you