Home Non Cigar Related

No car seat for 5 month old and you want to avoid a ticket?

variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
No problem, there's always the trunk.

"The infant had been sitting in the passenger's lap, but Watkins didn't want to get ticketed for not having a car seat, so she told the 14-year-old to put the baby in the trunk through an opening in the back seat, Hurley said. Watkins told the teen to put up the seat to hide the infant from deputies and then drove about a half-mile with the baby in the trunk.

Deputies found the baby lying among a rusty metal hanger, a plastic CD case and a large, rusted tire iron, Hurley said. Also surrounding the baby were a used gas can and other hazardous materials. The temperature inside the trunk was significantly warmer than the air outside.

Watkins was being held in the Broward Main Jail on Tuesday evening on a $7,000 bond."

FULL STORY

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer

Comments

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mother of the Year contender, right there.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes don't you just want to scream....
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Sometimes don't you just want to scream....
    The baby did.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That woman needs to get Ray Riced
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    LMAO!!!! too soon maybe

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:
    danielzreyes:
    LMAO!!!! too soon maybe

Aj
    Well I mean, she's practically Adrian Petersoning her kid.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope SS stepped in.
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I don't see the problem, my mom used to roll around with me in the trunk of her 240Z all the time when I was a kid. The gas can was just like an airbag, right?
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    I don't see the problem, my mom used to roll around with me in the trunk of her 240Z all the time when I was a kid. The gas can was just like an airbag, right?
    More like a pillow. The fumes help you go to sleep.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Bad solution, but these laws are a problem. Twice in the past couple weeks my wife has had to come back from work because she forgot to take the carseat out and I couldn't get the kid to daycare. I could've put him on my lap easy, but I would've been arrested.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    danielzreyes:
    LMAO!!!! too soon maybe

Aj
    Love your style.

Aj
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trunk monkeys do it
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

dr_frankenstein56:
    danielzreyes:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    danielzreyes:
    LMAO!!!! too soon maybe

Aj
    Love your style.

Aj
    Thanks. I usually try to stay away from the NCR related topics because people tend to get Aaron Hernandezed for joking around.