Home Non Cigar Related

Holder resigning as attorney general, officials say

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Probably got a book deal. Hey obozo, ya think it might be a bad sign if someone like holder is leaving you. Maybe he knows what's coming. Somebody better quick like a bunny check his e-mails.

Comments

• pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    What's coming? Enlighten me please. You must be privy to some information the rest of us aren't.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    What's coming? Enlighten me please. You must be privy to some information the rest of us aren't.

Always you. What does holder know is the question, or wasn't it clear enough for you?
    You made it sound like something is coming. I assumed you knew something we didn't. Or are you just making broad speculative statements?
    And yes, always me. Well, rather, always you. More accurately, 28.333% of the time you, at least in the first 3 pages of the NCR forum.
    Get off your horse and find another hobby. You don't even show as logged in, how do you do that? And only 2 minutes to reply...WOW..you have nothing else to do?
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Love you NCR!
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Hey JD... I got an idea... why dont we create you your own thread? we can call it the "Bs'ing with JD" thread? we can talk about all the stuff that everybody seems to be harping on ya about and its contained to one spot?

I have a simular thread of my own on Turbo buick. I called it the "BeforeBlack Bs'ing Thread" before i knew it, it was several thousand post long because everybody found it a great place to talk ****

Everybody used to get on my ass about the same thing. I see this place like a bar, I wanna talk about everything all the time. Though, I admit i dont know much and thus dont talk as much here.... but its nice to hang out.

Aj
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Hey JD... I got an idea... why dont we create you your own thread? we can call it the "Bs'ing with JD" thread? we can talk about all the stuff that everybody seems to be harping on ya about and its contained to one spot?

I have a simular thread of my own on Turbo buick. I called it the "BeforeBlack Bs'ing Thread" before i knew it, it was several thousand post long because everybody found it a great place to talk ****

Everybody used to get on my ass about the same thing. I see this place like a bar, I wanna talk about everything all the time. Though, I admit i dont know much and thus dont talk as much here.... but its nice to hang out.

Aj

This! If you make your own thread, rather than 6 new ones every day, I promise I'll never open it or read anything in it and I definitely won't respond to it. Then all will be right with the world, and we'll both be happy.
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj

This! If you make your own thread, rather than 6 new ones every day, I promise I'll never open it or read anything in it and I definitely won't respond to it. Then all will be right with the world, and we'll both be happy.
    +1000!

Although you know deep down you won't be able to resist dipping into it every now and then to stir up the pot. :)
    WELL WELL WELL

A federal judge ordered the Justice Department THURSDAY to release a list of documents it is withholding from the public related to Operation Fast and Furious within the next month.

Calling the Obama administration’s request for further delays “unconvincing,” U.S. District Court Judge John D. Bates told the Justice Department to release the list of documents—called a “Vaughn index”—that the department is withholding by Oct. 22.

“Sleep [S]eventy-five days—plus another twenty-one, based in part on Judiciary Watch’s consent—is enough time for the government to prepare the index that this Court has ordered, given that this matter has been pending for over two years,” Bates said in his ruling. “The Court will therefore extend the Department’s Vaughn index submission deadline to October 22, 2014—and no further.”

The Justice Department has claimed executive privilege over the documents.

“The Obama administration failed to game the courts and now will have to account for its Fast and Furious lies,” Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton said in a statement. “Two federal courts have now rejected Eric Holder’s election-related ploy to keep this information from the American people. This is a battle that put Eric Holder in contempt of Congress, saw Nixonian assertions of executive privilege by Barack Obama, and a hapless Congress in the face of all this lawlessness.”

Holder announced on THURSDAY that he is resigning as Attorney General.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey fellas. Can I call for peace and civility here? Or do I not have a leg to stand on in that department?
    And al notsosharp is going to help obozo pick a replacement, according to al notsosharp.

You can't make this stuff up.
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, Holder gave all the original Fast & Furious documents to Lois Lerner for safe keeping.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
    variant2:
    Don't worry, Holder gave all the original Fast & Furious documents to Lois Lerner for safe keeping.

I wonder if he is that arrogant.