Home Non Cigar Related

RAIN!!!

jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
No, not you Randy.

We woke up to one of the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard this morning. Rain pouring outside our window! I don't mean a little drizzle but a full-on downpour! With all of the fires, and the drought going on out here it is a very welcome sight. Now I just pray it keeps up for a while. :)

Ok, now back to your regularly scheduled programming. I just had to share...

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC

Comments

• dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    we had that the last two weeks. Its nice... but it moves slow and dumps alot. Watch for the flash floods. Look at El Paso and Phoenix.

Aj
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to get naked---
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Time to get naked---
    I'm sure that was Tara's first thought as well.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have taken a lot of showers under my gutter down spout. Glad you are getting help with those fires out there. The King fire is a ***.
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Yay us! It's been so long I couldn't find my rain jacket to walk the dogs this morning. Talked to my old captain this morning who is at the King Fire and he said they should be over 50% containment today and they are pushing the fire towards some natural breaks. He hopes to get relieved this weekend since they were one of the first engines on scene.