Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ISO 1 Zombie Natural & Dark

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Viaje came out with a Zombie natural and black box in 2013 I believe. I am trying to find 1 of each of that release. 1 Natural and 1 Black. I will do whatever you want to obtain these.

Oh and my participation has been slacking of late due to kids back to school, son starting Freshman and JV Football, Girls Scouts (daughter not me), Freshman at MU, work, and about 20 home projects. Been crazy busy and mostly just reading what you fellas are up too. Haven't had much time to reply to stuff.

Comments

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Viaje came out with a Zombie natural and black box in 2013 I believe. I am trying to find 1 of each of that release. 1 Natural and 1 Black. I will do whatever you want to obtain these.

Oh and my participation has been slacking of late due to kids back to school, son starting Freshman and JV Football, Girls Scouts (daughter not me), Freshman at MU, work, and about 20 home projects. Been crazy busy and mostly just reading what you fellas are up too. Haven't had much time to reply to stuff.
    Man Viaje are hard to find and when you do not cheap. I'll keep an eye out.:)
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks buddy. That is why I am only looking for 1 of each. I have seen a few lots for sale but usually more than I have in my pocket at the time. I think I had the natural one but not sure.