Home General Discussion
Options

cao sopranos cigar

I am trying to get my hands on a box of any of the sopranos edition cigars made by cao does anyone know where I can buy a box

Comments

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're discontinued. You'll have to try and find someone who has some that they are selling. I know that thedjfish had some fivers for sale. If you go to this post http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/829556.aspx he might still have some.
  • Options
    krebsiekrebsie Moderator Posts: 86 admin
    nrossi7@gmail.com:
    I am trying to get my hands on a box of any of the sopranos edition cigars made by cao does anyone know where I can buy a box
    Email Service@Cigar.com ask Tim Blythe if he has any. You will be amazed at what he can get his hands on.
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    krebsie:
    nrossi7@gmail.com:
    Email Service@Cigar.com ask Tim Blythe if he has any. You will be amazed at what he can get his hands on.
    I tried emailing my rep at C.com and they just told me it was discontinued nothing they could do. Might try tim tho
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    krebsiekrebsie Moderator Posts: 86 admin
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    krebsie:
    nrossi7@gmail.com:
    I tried emailing my rep at C.com and they just told me it was discontinued nothing they could do. Might try tim tho

I may have to check the warehouse, but I show I have some of the Associate size still available.