Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

tribal attack

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
I came home to a package today.
So First Warrior tries to draw first blood huh?
I might even take that as an attack on my village. LOL!
lemlmts s??la´?t (thank you, my friend)

Here is the carnage

In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Well done. Nice hit!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man Rodger is in a tear, way to go and nice job hitting a great brother, especially since he is on the wrong team :P Congrats Tony and it's great to see you getting some love there my friend :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. I love the red ribbon as well.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Man Rodger is in a tear, way to go and nice job hitting a great brother, especially since he is on the wrong team :P Congrats Tony and it's great to see you getting some love there my friend :)
    Agreed. Nice hit! And in case anybody missed it... Tony has a birthday coming up on October 26th!! Just sayin'.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    90+ Irishman:
    Agreed. Nice hit! And in case anybody missed it... Tony has a birthday coming up on October 26th!! Just sayin'.
    Heck yeah. And as if you need another reason to hit him he's part of RayRays team so batter up boys and girls ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    90+ Irishman:
    Really Dougie? Really?
    I was doing just fine without that being known.
    Thanks brother. Nice to see you got my back.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy, Tony
    90+ Irishman:
    Puff_Dougie:
    90+ Irishman:
    Heck yeah. And as if you need another reason to hit him he's part of RayRays team so batter up boys and girls ;)
    Wait a minute. No one said I was on RayRay's team.
    I'm just on anyone's team who wants to teach you a lesson. ROFL!!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Puff_Dougie:
    90+ Irishman:
    Really Dougie? Really?

;^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Puff_Dougie:
    0patience:
    Puff_Dougie:
    90+ Irishman:
    Really Dougie? Really?

;^)
    I don't know what is more frightening with that picture. The spider or the toilet paper. ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    jbohon:
    Very nice. I love the red ribbon as well.

The ribbon is a nice touch, great hit
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    90+ Irishman:
    Puff_Dougie:
    90+ Irishman:
    Wait a minute. No one said I was on RayRay's team.
    I'm just on anyone's team who wants to teach you a lesson. ROFL!!
    Very nice hit indeed. You are always welcome on my team Tony.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep those cards and letters going....it's so much fun to witness. But your right some people are just plain sneaky