Home General Discussion

Just A Sample

The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
Anyone check out the sampler flash sale? Just placed an order yesterday and in my email not 2 hours later comes this! CCOM is evil.

Been drooling over that MOW chest sampler for a long time now, they must be so rested. The only thing is the larger ring, 60. But Christmas is coming and they would be great stocking stuffers. Yup, CCOM is evil.

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AHHHHH I want that chest. Uhhh just used up my cigar stash money.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wanted that chest as well but then saw the ring gauge and don't know how I feel about that
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    List Price:$136.00Price:$90.95You Save:33% This from another Vendor that posts on here. Orrrr....CBID for $46 that is on for another 2 hours 39 minutes starting right now.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Classy chest
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm so weak, I need help.

For those who would attack me, a puny robusto stands no chance against my massive weaponry.

You have been warned
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow those are some big sticks!
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of my ruminations are in that gordo size. It's a mighty but tasty stick.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    Not a big fan of gordos but I have some Ruinations as well. Takes me three hours to smoke them. About perfect for watching a football game.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a sweet chest. Only place I've seen those maduros.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Eulogy:
    Not a big fan of gordos but I have some Ruinations as well. Takes me three hours to smoke them. About perfect for watching a football game.

Yeah pretty big ring for me but curious as to how they taste and that maduro intrigues me. Never smoked one this big but I learned that once in a while say FTW and just buy it. Learned that here. Between this and the Limitada's I'm starting to collect some cedar trays for a coolidor, lol. Always look at the bright side.