Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cbuck spread brotherly love and destroyed my mail box

In a recent post I had mentioned I was on my way to my "Masonic Lodge meeting" and Cbuck decided to reach out as a fellow fraternal brother and ask if I've ever had any smokes from Widow's Son cigar. I had heard of them but never had the pleasure of smoking one. He decided to send me what seems like the whole lineup as well as a La Traviata and an Ave Maria which I found a fitting companion given its Templar cloked band. Cbuck, my brother, the best to, your family, and your Lodge. Thank you so much! I have your address now Smile [:)]

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Great selection! Would love to hear your opinion of the Widows Son smokes, Dennis.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to burning one to death soon. The maduro smells so good and the Conny wrapper is very smooth. Maybe I'll have to smoke the Conny and the Maddy in a row.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nicely done Charlie!! Enjoy Dennis!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very very cool, had never seen or heard of those before! Enjoy Dennis and good to see you around :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Illuminati?
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they arrived. Enjoy.
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Illuminati?
    Really? I need to figure out how to control my life before I can control the world! And I just turned 59, so not much hope of that happening! Charlie
    90+ Irishman:
    Very very cool, had never seen or heard of those before! Enjoy Dennis and good to see you around :)
    Thanks Brett. It's good to see you as well. Do some reading up about the Widow's Son cigars. Good stuff there.
    Rain:
    Illuminati?
    yes, which country would you like crippled economically. I'll make a call.
    dennisking:
    90+ Irishman:
    Thanks Brett. It's good to see you as well. Do some reading up about the Widow's Son cigars. Good stuff there.
    Will do thanks, sounds pretty slick ;) Life treating you a-ok brother?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    dennisking:
    90+ Irishman:
    Life is good my friend. Wife and kids are all well, just bought a new house, job is good. Feeling very blessed. How about you and yours?
    dennisking:
    90+ Irishman:
    dennisking:
    90+ Irishman:
    Life is good my friend. Wife and kids are all well, just bought a new house, job is good. Feeling very blessed. How about you and yours?
    Awesome to hear that is fantastic! Congrats on the new house and glad everyone is well. Things are pretty much status quo here, kiddo is huge and just turned 19 months old and the Mrs. Irish is doing well too. Working on trying to get into the Training area of my job, better hours pay and I like the role a lot better too.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    In a recent post I had mentioned I was on my way to my "Masonic Lodge meeting" and Cbuck decided to reach out as a fellow fraternal brother and ask if I've ever had any smokes from Widow's Son cigar. I had heard of them but never had the pleasure of smoking one. He decided to send me what seems like the whole lineup as well as a La Traviata and an Ave Maria which I found a fitting companion given its Templar cloked band. Cbuck, my brother, the best to, your family, and your Lodge. Thank you so much! I have your address now Smile [:)]

Very nice. I must have missed your original post. I haven't seen any mention of the Mason's in here so I didn't want to ask if anyone else was a member. I will have to look into these. I have been wanting to try the Debonaire First Degree as well. Mainly for the reference
    rsherman24:
    dennisking:

Very nice. I must have missed your original post. I haven't seen any mention of the Mason's in here so I didn't want to ask if anyone else was a member. I will have to look into these. I have been wanting to try the Debonaire First Degree as well. Mainly for the reference
    Are you a Mason as well, rsherman?
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    rsherman24:
    dennisking:

Are you a Mason as well, rsherman?

Yes. Don't get out as often as I would like recently with the baby, but my father is really involved. He just got his 33rd.
    Congrats on the baby my brother and a congrats to your father as well. Both are life altering blessings