Home General Discussion

DZR - PM to you

jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
PM in your inbox sir

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Replied brontarioneeski
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks bro. Replied.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
    Cool
    Another pm to you. Hanging out at the lounge.

Great to meet you man! Looking forward to next time.

Yes, it was a pleasure shaking your hand today for the first time. Nice strong grip. I like that. Enjoy your "drive by package". I'll try to clear out an evening so I can meet up with you at the bnm.
    If you end up with some free time this week let me know. I'd love a chance to sit down and chat some more.

another PM to you sir