Home Cigar 101

super newb here. in fact (my first post)

Well I just found the website though a friend a few days ago. I'm active on other forms but I can't find any kind of welcome threads or newbie threads to post first posts at.

if someone could point me in the right direction with a link on where to post up I'd really appreciate it. Really looking in to start trading but don't have much since I've just really started to get into the hobby.

Anyways I go by tigg on all the other forums and I'm excited to be here.

Comments

• If its not necessary that I make a welcome thread could someone provide me to a link on how to start trading, all the things to do and not to do.

I found the trade section but want to start off right
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome tigg. I just bumped the Newbie thread (under General Discussion) and Newbie trading thread (under Trades, Passes and Bombs) to the top for you.
  • Thanks alot brother....
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, tigg! Always glad to have new folks join the ranks! Great group of BOTLs and SOTLs here. No better place for cigar lovers than CCOM.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tigg954:
    Well I just found the website though a friend a few days ago. I'm active on other forms but I can't find any kind of welcome threads or newbie threads to post first posts at. if someone could point me in the right direction with a link on where to post up I'd really appreciate it. Really looking in to start trading but don't have much since I've just really started to get into the hobby. Anyways I go by tigg on all the other forums and I'm excited to be here.
    Welcoming thread

Etiquette - Trades, Passes, Bombs, etc

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Tigg, welcome to the poorhouse.
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Tigg! Look out for all of these guys. They'll have you setting up a coolidor just to keep up.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jbohon:
    Welcome Tigg! Look out for all of these guys. They'll have you setting up a coolidor just to keep up.
    Coolidor = Happy Happy Joy Joy.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • tigg954tigg954 Posts: 28
    thanks for the warm welcome everyone
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Tiggs! I've been a member of many different forums but this one is by far the best. The info that can be learned here just by reading back thru past post is priceless.