Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I should have listened!

mmccartneydc:
So this is a long story but it all started with a text from Irish Brett asking for some help in bombing a guy. I said I'd be happy to help and received an ominous text from Rick RCY warning me not to. I should've listened because Rick proceeded to rock the foundation of my office with a package I received today. Man Rick, WOW, what a selection. These are sticks I'd only dream about. Like I said before, I am dense so better be looking over your shoulder!!!
I put this in the wrong forum, here is where it belongs!

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Doc needs a doctor after that massacre! Nice job Rick and enjoy Matt!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya know, for a young sprat that RCY is kinda hell-on-wheels, isn't he?? Maybe when he gets a little older he'll gentle-out a bit..... NAWWW!! ??
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I warned u :) nice damage Rick.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took it square in the shorts! That's a sphincter adjustment.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Took it square in the shorts! That's a sphincter adjustment.
    LOL, yes it was. Hope it was better for him than it was for me!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    I warned u :) nice damage Rick.
    Yes you did! I'm not done yet though!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Guilty by association, lol. Doc, it had to happen brother. When you decide to dance with Devil(Brett) this is what happen, ENJOY. No worries anymore, for there will be others that will fall as well. Tell your little leprechaun I said he's next.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap, what a lineup
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Guilty by association, lol. Doc, it had to happen brother. When you decide to dance with Devil(Brett) this is what happen, ENJOY. No worries anymore, for there will be others that will fall as well. Tell your little leprechaun I said he's next.
    So if I'm the Devil why would you choose to dance with me? Guess you'll see why you shouldn't have tangled with me...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."