Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

"Newsletter"

Hey Matt, Thanks for my introduction "newsletter." I was suspicious that there wouldn't be many words in this and I was right. Any help on the ones without bands would be great! I have really been wanting to try that Oliva too!! So, since they say a picture is worth a thousand words, I think I will let this say the rest... image

Comments

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    You're welcome bud, hopefully there's something in there you'll like. Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit, Doc! Love the Newsletter!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    You're welcome bud, hopefully there's something in there you'll like. Welcome to the forum!
    Thanks again! I know that I will enjoy them for sure. Can you tell me what the ones without bands are?
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahaha! Classic newsletter addy ploy. Love it!
  • Options
    benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    benhanks:
    mmccartneydc:
    Thanks again! I know that I will enjoy them for sure. Can you tell me what the ones without bands are?
    I see the PM, thanks!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sunday edition will be hitting your box soon Ben! Great hit Matt!!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahah bunch of DAMNED comedians in here I love it!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooo he got you :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The newsletter is a great sm...Er...read.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Good one Matt, got some business for you, ouch