Home Non Cigar Related

Revolution

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Anyone else watch it? I just started it by chance today and it's pretty good. Reminds me a bit of The Stand, plus Miles used the alias Stu Redman which was cool. Charley is kind of annoying, but Miles really makes the show. Like it so far, Im doing a bit of a marathon.

Comments

• honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    The wife and I Love it, cant wait till it restarts again
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Netflix has two seasons, is that all there is? I thought I read that it was over. Edit - Just looked and it appears to have been canceled
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    it was canceled and my son was so pissed off.....he always picks shows that end up getting canceled and gets really into them. I just kind of laugh.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    NOooooooo :/
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    So hard to get into new shows because too many get cancelled. The last few years great shows like The Event, Last Resort, Terra Nova, Alcatraz and Revolution have all been cancelled.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll have to check it out. I don't start watching too many shows right away because I always picked the ones that get cancelled too. I just started Dexter on netflix.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Speaking of canceled, bring back Friday Night Lights, Enterprise and Firefly.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    It was essentially a really cool re-interpretation of Steven King's Dark Tower, with Miles as the Gunslinger. Really a shame it was cancelled, they only got through 2 books and tried to hack together an ending.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    If you like revolution, you'll dig Jericho. But, after 2 seasons, it was cancelled too :(
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    If you like revolution, you'll dig Jericho. But, after 2 seasons, it was cancelled too :(
    Yup, got into that one as well. Pro tip: don't watch any shows I watch, they all get cancelled.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    firetruckguy:
    Yup, got into that one as well. Pro tip: don't watch any shows I watch, they all get cancelled.
    +1 on this. At least Supernatural is still going!