Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Todd with the FF hookup!

Todd (bandyt09) sent me something really meaningful this weekend. A humidor (didn't have one yet) and cool box for my husband, who is a firefighter and has been since 2002. Also got some amazing sticks as well. Todd, thank you so very much for your thoughtfulness!

photo 22599675-021F-4D88-866D-6AE7513D03FA.jpg
photo 6AA36378-26B1-4EC7-A761-263841A0B1A1.jpg

photo C5012073-C345-4ABC-BDCF-787D1F96DFCB.jpg

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow Todd! Once again you show for the 1000th time what an amazing human being you are and that your generosity truly knows no bounds. Amazing job Todd and congrats Jamie that is so so cool!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Todd? The guy with all that meat, Todd? ..... yeah he aiiight
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a great gesture! Be careful, though, Jamie. If that humidor is a 20-count, it may have magical properties that are beyond your control. :^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very classy Todd. Beautiful gifts for a true hero.
  • Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
    that is one nice looking humidor
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simy awesome! The thoughtfulness of this forum knows no bounds.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    brother todd. todd brother! you have show infinite times to the nth times n square root mushroom how much of a great botl you are! i hope you dont do that to my mailbox.... dot dot dot
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding hit for Mr and Mrs Unicorn, who help others every day, well done Todd. Very thoughtful gifts, makes me proud to be a member of this forum.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow that is a great hit. Such a cool box and humi.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    All around fantastic hit.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done Todd!!
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Nice, thoughtful hit!!
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Wow! Very cool! Did Todd tell you the story behind the white 9-11 box? It's a special release from My Father cigars. I dont have one of those box's but was given one cigar from a member here (Thanks again Zebra!) that was one of those special release.
  • UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    There was a very cool paper inside the box that explained the story about the cigars. And wow.. the box smelled fantastic!
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Amazing hit man. What a class act!
    ehehat:
    Todd, this guy ^^^ needs some meat in his life
    ehehat:
    Todd, this guy ^^^ needs some meat in his life