Home Ratings & Reviews

Double Banded MoW Ruination

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Lots of age, lots of flavor...damn good smoke.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    wow. original release.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No kidding, bet that was one helluva smoke :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a couple of these left and they are a sublime experience.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Todd you sent me a MOW double banded a few years back but it isn't the ruination band just the normal band. Is that just the normal line or is it actually the Ruination.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    bandyt09:
    Todd you sent me a MOW double banded a few years back but it isn't the ruination band just the normal band. Is that just the normal line or is it actually the Ruination.
    The double band was the original ruination until they added "Ruination" on the band.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    bandyt09:
    The double band was the original ruination until they added "Ruination" on the band.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    wow. original release.
    Yes sir, I have a few of them laying around in my humi in a nice little slumber. Pulled one out to celebrate my boy's 7th bday. I also have an original forum blend from back in the day...saving that one ;) A few of us forum veterans have hung onto some classics.

"Long ashes my friends."