Home General Discussion

HEY MR STOGIESTANDS!!!! question

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
If I happened to get a lineup on some carbon fiber... do you think you could make a stogie stand out of it? if so what size of a block would I have to get for you?
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Now that would be really cool. Cant wait to see the outcome of this one!!
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried using carbon fiber. I have to run it through a Vgroove machine. It just chipped away.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Poop! ive been following a guy on Instagram and he sells carbon fiber... thought to myself that It would be pretty neat! lol Thanks for the info though. :)
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    what kind of carbon fiber? like the mat? blocks?

Aj
    He sells sheets anywhere from 1/8th inch thick to I think ive seen a full inch thick. Its all premade scraps that he gets from a company that makes airplane parts or something like that.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    He sells sheets anywhere from 1/8th inch thick to I think ive seen a full inch thick. Its all premade scraps that he gets from a company that makes airplane parts or something like that.
    very interesting... he got a link? im looking for a good hook-up for that material. use it alot for race cars.
    Ghostcarbonfiber.com
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Ghostcarbonfiber.com
    Oh yeah, ok, that guy. Yeah he offered to sell some to me but I explained to him the issue I had with them.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR