Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

DZR

jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I got a chance to meet the infamous DZR at a B&M in Ontario yesterday. Just meeting the cutter of fine cigars was exciting enough, but then he dropped this on me. Thank you sir! I couldn't help but enjoy one of them right then and there.

photo 33317c3c-f509-4d61-a03b-754962a3de19_zps2d0f7c67.jpg

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn color me jelly!! Lucky SOB!!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Tasty package right there, 3 sticks 2 stands would that be a full house
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy broschlager
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I will. I'm going to have to find more of the Redemption. That thing was awesome!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jbohon:
    Oh, I will. I'm going to have to find more of the Redemption. That thing was awesome!

Awesome cigar, long time favorite of many in the forum. Nice stands Daniel ??.

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    jbohon:

Awesome cigar, long time favorite of many in the forum. Nice stands Daniel ??.

Rick your actually the one that turned me on to this brand. Thanks again brother ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job DZr and enjoy Jay, those SS are awesome as are the smokes ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Daniel is a great guy to herf with and those SS will become as irreplaceable as your cutter before you know it. That Redemption IS a fine smoke. Very underrated.