Home General Discussion

Cigar.com Welcomes Benchmade Knives

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Hello Everyone!!! Just wanted to let you know some exciting news, we are now an authorized Benchmade dealer and are stocking some of their most popular models. Feel free to check them out in our accessories area. This will be the first of several exciting additions to the cigar.com website and product mix that will be debuting on the site in the coming months. Also, off topic, be sure to checkout some exciting new shapes and sizes in some of your favorite lines like Man O War, Ave Maria etc, some of which are already live!!

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome Alex love their knives I've got one myself and always looking for more Benchmade stuff!! Good to see you pop in on occasion hope you are doing well sir ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Awesome! I wish CCom and Amazon would merge so I could get free two day shipping and stream movies from CCom.
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone! Sorry I have been MIA. I think once you see some of our upcoming changes, you guys will have a glimpse into where I have been spending some of my time. I wish I could spill the beans but there is some very cool stuff going down.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    If you guys start selling car parts and beer im going to move in with you.

Aj
    Alex Svenson:
    Thanks everyone! Sorry I have been MIA. I think once you see some of our upcoming changes, you guys will have a glimpse into where I have been spending some of my time. I wish I could spill the beans but there is some very cool stuff going down.
    Sounds good Alex you and y'all's team always take care of us all so looking forward to seeing the new changes. Any upcoming changes or addition to the luxury selection area? If you need someone to tend your cigars while your on the road feel free to send em to me and I will take care of them for you ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    LOL cigar collection babysitter job applications welcome. Some things will be getting updated in the luxury collection. I have some embargo montecristos, romeos and punch from the 1950's (full boxes) that are coming out of long term storage for sale. mmmmmmm
    Alex Svenson:
    LOL cigar collection babysitter job applications welcome. Some things will be getting updated in the luxury collection. I have some embargo montecristos, romeos and punch from the 1950's (full boxes) that are coming out of long term storage for sale. mmmmmmm
    Does my home address count as an application for said position? Lol. And very nice will have to check out those Monte's Alex, thanks for the heads up ;)
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Rain:
    Awesome! I wish CCom and Amazon would merge so I could get free two day shipping and stream movies from CCom.
    I really think you are on to something here!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay ya hooked me. Now I gotta go look at knives for fifteen minutes.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw crap. Now I'm really gonna be broke. I'm a sucker for Benchmade. Last count I think I had 15 or so. Tara's not going to like this.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
    jbohon:
    Aw crap. Now I'm really gonna be broke. I'm a sucker for Benchmade. Last count I think I had 15 or so. Tara's not going to like this.
    Damn jay I'm jelly!!! I've got one, it's a flat black military issue switch with combo edge. Had it for years now and cost me a pretty penny. Doesn't look as Purdy as she once did but still is as solid as the day I bought her.
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to know...

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Nice Alex...REALLY nice! Can't wait.

"Long ashes my friends."

• raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Uh-oh...Alex may be diversifying inventory in preparation for the post FDA "Boutique Cigar Regulations" era... :)