Home Ratings & Reviews

nat sherman...

had my first nat sherman yesterday... not that bad of a smoke... id give it at lease a 6-7 (but im still a newb)

Comments

• tigg954tigg954 Posts: 28
    image Actually picked up a few since they were bogo...
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I really like the timeless ..... I've thoroughly enjoyed every Nat Sherman I've smoked ..... Looking to get a few sterlings to try.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scored a box of NS Host Selection for Johnny Sotweedseed to sow on the Blue Ridge Parkway this year. Decent mild smoke. Only thing standing between this stick and better than decent is they appear to have used plenty pectin for wrapper glue, which produces a citrus taste on the head.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a big fan of Nat Sherman (plus we have the same last name and their BnM is a block away from our corporate office whenever I can get to Manhattan). I think they are a little overpriced, but I like them. Just got an Epocha to try in the near future.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    tigg954:
    image Actually picked up a few since they were bogo...
    BOGO? Where? I live in NY and I can barely get them lol