Home Non Cigar Related

I feel like Cognac tonight....Cognac tonight!

Has anyone had this? Prunier Cognac Family Reserve sells for about $50 a bottle. Long taste in the mouth, smooth, round are the words used by most drinkers for this blend. It is truly elegant, fine and easy to drink. After all, why should 40% vol. Cognac consuming be equivalent to test standing? I remember the Cognac being pretty mild/medium in taste but amazing flavors with a hint of (apple or some alike fruit). If you can find a bottle of this...but it! It is made Maison Prunier S.A. in Cognac, France

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tip. I love Cognac and for Xmas last year my friend got me a bottle of henassy xo which I found pretty good. I had some Remmy which i enjoyed but the price for a bottle is way more than I would dish out. I'll have to give this stuff a shot, it sounds good.
  • ViseronViseron Posts: 35
    I've never had cognac before but would love to try it sometime. Hopefully spirit world here in omaha will have a tasting event one of these days. They had a scotch event last fathers day and thats how I got hooked on scotch. 10 bucks to try out 10 high quality scotches (Glenmorangie and Ardbeg were the two brands that we tasted).
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    "Look here motherph*cker... You need to take it easy 'round these corners... Almost spilled this 'yac on my $200 suit"
  • phobicsquirrel:
    Thanks for the tip. I love Cognac and for Xmas last year my friend got me a bottle of henassy xo which I found pretty good. I had some Remmy which i enjoyed but the price for a bottle is way more than I would dish out. I'll have to give this stuff a shot, it sounds good.
    I have a rare bottle...way to spicy for me. A bottle of 1978 Prunier cognac....comes in this cool glass bottle that has bubbles in the glass itself...spicy stuff though....heart burn came with that glass.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    jeffjackson:
    phobicsquirrel:
    I have a rare bottle...way to spicy for me. A bottle of 1978 Prunier cognac....comes in this cool glass bottle that has bubbles in the glass itself...spicy stuff though....heart burn came with that glass.
    send that bottle this way ;-) All you have to do is empty out a bottle of mouth wash, clean it to get rid of the smell/taste and they will look the other way when you send it in the mail! haha, j/k, but seriously - it works
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Jeff I really like Cognac and did someone say Scotch? SCOTCH SCOTCH SCOTCH I love scotch! I only have a little bit of Jammeson left to go with my smoke tonight so guess that will be what I have.