Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Punished!

So apparently I've been a naughty boy. Some guy named Frank Castle decided to teach me a lesson. Looks like he may be Elmo's cousin or something because they definitely share the same taste in cigars. Not sure what I'm supposed to do with this, but with a band like this, not looking forward to smoking it, that's for sure!

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better post a pic of you smoking that **** :P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Truth in advertising: "Bottom Shelf There's a reason these are called Bottom Shelf. As a matter of fact, even saying they aren't the greatest would be giving them a bit too much credit. All that aside these cigars still have their place. They're still a step above the homogenized and press-rolled cigars of White Owl and Dutch Masters as they're made from 100% natural tobacco. There always comes a time when a simple smoke is needed and everything else is thrown to the wind, and it's these times that Bottom Shelf, with its 89-cents per stick price tag, really shines." Country of Origin: Dominican Republic Strength: Medium Wrapper: Indonesian Binder: Dominican Filler: Dominican
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Won't be able to get to it til Friday, but I will. I'm guessing I'll need the rest of the weekend to recover!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, that's what I get for standing up for Brett, look at it this way it could be worse, you could have received a Raji.... Stay Tuned.
    90+ Irishman:
    Haha, I'm guessing you posted this before you got yours! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQAHA!
    Glock1975:
    Lol, that's what I get for standing up for Brett, look at it this way it could be worse, you could have received a Raji.... Stay Tuned.
    I know right? Beginning to rethink this whole thing!
    mmccartneydc:
    90+ Irishman:
    **** yeah... 1 hr later I got mine. Ugh a Raji backed up to this one. Punisher sucks.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    mmccartneydc:
    Glock1975:
    I know right? Beginning to rethink this whole thing!
    Hold your concern until Ray Ray gets his package. You'll ynderstand soon Matt stay strong brother
    So all I can say is that I had no clue that a cigar could actually taste this bad. It was so bad that I had to stand up wind of the ashtray! Punisher, aka Toombes, I hate you and so does the rest of Southeast Tennessee because you have polluted our air with this foulness!! Time to go puke.....AGAIN, so here are the pics!
    imageimage
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    mmccartneydc:
    90+ Irishman:
    **** yeah... 1 hr later I got mine. Ugh a Raji backed up to this one. Punisher sucks.
    Wait a minute. Raji's are bad? I just ordered a bundle of them because they were on sale. Ah damn. Now what do I do with them?

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
    jbohon:
    90+ Irishman:
    mmccartneydc:
    90+ Irishman:
    Wait a minute. Raji's are bad? I just ordered a bundle of them because they were on sale. Ah damn. Now what do I do with them?
    Send it to me and Im leaving! I cant take another! I'll be done with cigars forever!
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I guess I'm gonna have to figure out what to do with them. Light them and throw them at passing cars maybe?

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
    jbohon:
    Well I guess I'm gonna have to figure out what to do with them. Light them and throw them at passing cars maybe?
    Careful! That may be considered an act or terror! Lol!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    So all I can say is that I had no clue that a cigar could actually taste this bad. It was so bad that I had to stand up wind of the ashtray! Punisher, aka Toombes, I hate you and so does the rest of Southeast Tennessee because you have polluted our air with this foulness!! Time to go puke.....AGAIN, so here are the pics!
    imageimage

Bwahahahahahahahahaha! Glad to see you enjoyed it enough to say it's your No. 1 cigar!!
    Toombes:
    mmccartneydc:
    imageimage

Bwahahahahahahahahaha! Glad to see you enjoyed it enough to say it's your No. 1 cigar!!
    Lol, I'll come up with a way to repay you for this! Count on it!
    jbohon:
    90+ Irishman:
    mmccartneydc:
    90+ Irishman:
    U 2??? I ordered a bundle as well. Now what to do with them. Hmmmmm
    jbohon:
    90+ Irishman:
    mmccartneydc:
    90+ Irishman:
    U 2??? I ordered a bundle as well. Now what to do with them. Hmmmmm
    jbohon:
    90+ Irishman:
    mmccartneydc:
    90+ Irishman:
    U 2 Bro!!!! I bought a bundle as well. Hmmmmm what to do with them.
    Glock1975:
    jbohon:
    90+ Irishman:
    mmccartneydc:
    90+ Irishman:
    U 2 Bro!!!! I bought a bundle as well. Hmmmmm what to do with them.
    I will put my foot so far up your aZz that your chewing on my soles....
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooooooo not right?? who would do that to a friend? Ohhhhh Dan...yep