Home Ratings & Reviews

wahoos memory

wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
Just gonna log some of my cigar experiences. Got impatient and went to a b&m picked up a drew estate undercrown. So far I think im in love. Ill do more detail tomorrow. Thanks.
I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
"I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"

Comments

• wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Clean earthy Mild leather White pepper Tones down after first inch to super smooth creamy light leather almost chewy Strong nicotine hit that is almost overwhelming but the smooth rich flavor wont let ya put it down Ash was tight white made my gf nervous about 4 inches in so I had to ash and I had to put a decent amount of pressure to get it off Burned even all the way Definitely one of my favorites Ill be buying a box once I have the funds
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Nice review and welcome aboard! I know I've been to stillwater once...can't remember why. Off the northway, between albany and lake george...probably seeing my buddy John Eisenhart playing somehwere. Nice part of the country!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Its ok here..other than the people ha.cant wait ta move ta CO.thanks for the welcome. I found a review sheet that will help me order my thoughts better so thatll be my new format for reviews. Sorry for late response I only get to reply when the ol'lady aint around..thats rare.
    Darn.pic didnt work.ill figure it out eventually . Got my newsletter and my order from ccom today.some house blends to try and the bottomless cup2 sampler. Lots of reviews to follow.I love this forum and botl are awesome.
    image maybe this time?
    image thanks doc.i love this place.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    wahooschock:
    image thanks doc.i love this place.
    Welcome bro!
    Man I gotta get to updating. Ive had so many cigars since my last review. Gonna take a bit to catch up. Though I have determined I would like to do reviews only on ones I have had more than one of to make it more accurate to the line rather than each individual cigar. Review on brazilia to come. I have had a SOA...twas good. Also a asylum and a genisis project..both were great. I loved the genesis project.thanks eulogy. Determined im not I to super full power cigars or too much spice. Gotta be balanced if its spicy. Like asian food.
    New month comin. That means new order. This round im going 54rg or smaller. Damn tmj makes anything bigger painful. Your welcome to add suggestions on what to try. Definitely grabbin some avo, cao, padron, and may try some infused.also looking at seconds and cigarillo/puritos.
  • UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    wahooschock:
    New month comin. That means new order. This round im going 54rg or smaller. Damn tmj makes anything bigger painful. Your welcome to add suggestions on what to try. Definitely grabbin some avo, cao, padron, and may try some infused.also looking at seconds and cigarillo/puritos.
    I suggest having your TMJ looked at. Let me know if you need help!
    Unicorn:
    wahooschock:
    I suggest having your TMJ looked at. Let me know if you need help!
    Thanks. I have unfortunately they say the same as my back "wow your xrays are awful...thats all messed up...dont even know if surgery would help". Ive learned to live with it but the cigars aggravate it. So for now I heat my neck and shoulders and it helps some. Sucks cause if my tmj acts up my back folows and the other way around. Ive tried physical therapy and electrodes they help for a little but after an hour im back to pain. NO pain meds. They dont work for anything other than a buzz so I dont bother.
    So doc sent me a nice package. So far ive had an Avo , ab black market, el mejor, and lfd Cameroon cabinet. All will end up in my rotation. Sooo good. The Avo stands out for me though. Its definitely in my top 5. Probably top 3. The ab black market was good but I had burn issues and it was almost like a de Undercrown but with a broader flavor profile. Gotta try another lol. Cameroon cabinet is tasty and smooth and a punch in the gut lol. Almost too much so.and the one im smoking now...the mejor...smooth almost as smooth and subtle as a Connecticut but with way more punch...great morning smoke.thers more so ill be back lol
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Glad you're enjoying em bro!
    Wow cocoa.mmmm mmmm mmmm.love these.thanks for the recommendation doc and thanks flowbee for one thats ready lol.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    wahooschock:
    Wow cocoa.mmmm mmmm mmmm.love these.thanks for the recommendation doc and thanks flowbee for one thats ready lol.
    Hmmm. I have one of these in the humi waiting for the right time...
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Martel:
    wahooschock:
    Hmmm. I have one of these in the humi waiting for the right time...
    Worth the wait. Most cocoa ive gotten from non infused.