Home Non Cigar Related

One More Time!

YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
My Yankees finally made into the World Series. I'm overjoyed at that, but I still think Girardi should be fired. I've never seen a manager who mismanages pitchers like he does!

His bad moves cost two wins in the ACLS. Thank goodness that LA couldn't field or run the bases or we'd be sitting home watching the series with the hated Red Sox.

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Im also glad the Yanks won, cause I had a bad pizza last night and needed something to help me yack it up-----sure enough!!!!!:) lol, congrats you d@mn spoiled fans.
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    YankeeMan:
    My Yankees finally made into the World Series. I'm overjoyed at that, but I still think Girardi should be fired. I've never seen a manager who mismanages pitchers like he does!

His bad moves cost two wins in the ACLS. Thank goodness that LA couldn't field or run the bases or we'd be sitting home watching the series with the hated Red Sox.
    If you want to see a pitcher who mismanages pitchers worse than Girardi, you ought to check out Tony LaRussa.
  • Being a Braves fan, and contractually hating the Yanks, I was pulling for Torre to face the Yanks. It would have been nice to see a Dodgers-Yankees series again.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    OMG!!! THE YANKEES ARE GOING TO WORLD SERIES!!!! WOO HOO!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT FROM A TEAM THAT DROPS MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS TO BUY THEIR WAY INTO THE SERIES! WHAT A BUCH OF D*CKHEADS!!!!

I really couldn't give a sh*t either way, so I just had to throw out the usual banter for both sides. I just can't ever get excited about baseball. I love to go to the occasional Rangers game here in the big D, but other than that, it's about as exciting as amatuer tennis...
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    PuroFreak:
    OMG!!! THE YANKEES ARE GOING TO WORLD SERIES!!!! WOO HOO!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT FROM A TEAM THAT DROPS MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS TO BUY THEIR WAY INTO THE SERIES! WHAT A BUCH OF D*CKHEADS!!!!

I really couldn't give a sh*t either way, so I just had to throw out the usual banter for both sides. I just can't ever get excited about baseball. I love to go to the occasional Rangers game here in the big D, but other than that, it's about as exciting as amatuer tennis...
    LOL. I went to a couple Tigers games this year, but I'm with you Puro. Baseball is a little too slow for my tastes.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I'm normally ready for the 7th inning stretch by the middle of the second inning..
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    TatuajeVI:
    PuroFreak:

LOL. I went to a couple Tigers games this year, but I'm with you Puro. Baseball is a little too slow for my tastes.
    What are you talking about Tat??? You must have not gone when they were hitting the ball! Tigers have great off. just tend to mess it up on the pitching side of things when it really counts....oh and when they play KC Royals. Man KC had an awesome team this year, so good the Tigers just couldn't beat them! Maybe they just didn't want to hurt their feelings???