Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

God Of Fire 2006 Piramide by Carlito Box 265/400

Pre smoke meal: Fettucine Alfredo Smoke: God Of Fire 2006 Piramide by Carlito Box 265/400 Smoked outside patio: 39F Cool fall night, VERY long day at work, looked forward to this all day and was not disappointed. Smoke time: 55 minutes First time smoking this cigar. This cigar is absolutely stunning to look at, one of the best looking cigars I have seen to date, the double band and wrapper are really something to admire. I took a few moments to enjoy the prelight aroma of this beauty. Toasted to light, mild to begin, amazing draw the entire smoke producing abundant clouds of smoke, tastes were coffee and leather. The strength picked up considerably as the smoke progressed throughout and finished very strong. Definately a powerful smoke that built. I have 9 more of these that I will let sit in the humi to age. Highly recommended, it definately lived up to the hype for me!

Comments

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Nice man! I got about 8 of these left that I got sometime in June of 2008. I also have some of the 2005 sizes too of both the Don Carlos and Carlito. I even have 2 - 3 of the 2004 Carlito lying around. I'm getting ready to pick up a box of the 2006 Don Carlos Robusto and 2007 Don Carlos Toro.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Nice man! I got about 8 of these left that I got sometime in June of 2008. I also have some of the 2005 sizes too of both the Don Carlos and Carlito. I even have 2 - 3 of the 2004 Carlito lying around. I'm getting ready to pick up a box of the 2006 Don Carlos Robusto and 2007 Don Carlos Toro.
    wow, nice. I really love the GOF's, and wheelie your a real DC lover dude... I too have GOF boxes in my sights and hopefully some 30ths... nice review btw.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    wow, nice. I really love the GOF's, and wheelie your a real DC lover dude... I too have GOF boxes in my sights and hopefully some 30ths... nice review btw.
    I thought you didn't like the DC 30ths? Well, I have a few more that I would be willing to trade if you want to work something out. I think you got some new Gurkhas...
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I have been wanting to try this cigar for a long, long time. Maybe one of these days the wife will let me get a few.

"Long ashes my friends."